Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Do you think spoon bending is real?

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. 

Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note*you think bending spoons is hard?..I did that on my first try....
You must talk to the spoon..bend..my darling..bend...bend like the coyotes 12 inch wisdom muscle on the sahara desert..bent...lol..not really
But remember whom tell you the secret
1.I projected my own body at a distance many times..but the most famous ones was when the tv station came to search for me,since I was so real,they thought I was hiding in the closet...I still have the tape from the bewildered dudes,since they taped the whole thing...
2.If you don't believe I am a mahayogi, remember what was I told when I have seen Jesus when I was 5 years old,and drowned ...I was trying to swim on some swimming class ,and I landed on the top of the pool.
You might think someone was there to watch me,like the instructor?
You are wrong....nobody was there.
I was 5 years old..and the pool was 8 feet deep.(about 2 and a half meters)
And as I was siting on the bottom of the pool..I have seen my whole life..even BEFORE I was born.
Even when I was born..or everything..in 3 dimensions ..like a movie screen.
You can never IMAGINE that ..
YOUR witness inside you projects all your experiences,in a flash of a second..yet you know them
what I have seen of before I was born I can't tell you..for you'll not understand..but imagine I was something ancient ..OK ?(please understand that only your subconscious factor of MIND reincarnates,in an effort to know itself...your present mind will go away after death..the only way to preserve it to connect your experiences with the spirit within,but that is not possible unless you have your kundalini innate power awakened,(and sahaja yoga is the ONLY one whom gives you the true kundalini awakening..be aware I tried the others also,so don't try to trump the mahayogi...I am so old,I even remember my Adam name..please...but if you give me a kiss,I'LL return it to you thousands times..send me some hate,see what happens.........nobody sends hate to a mahayogi and escapes my famous kripto fungus..it will start on the shoulder and creep itself to your anus..then you'll feel the result of your hate..trust me..for I am YOU inside..and I know and FEEL everything..even your pain in your neck..due to reading my wisdom muscle words..ponder!!)and after that to connect it with your experience factor..or the soul..remember the soul is not something you have,but something you build...how you build it?..imagine a shadow on the wall as soul..and the light as spirit within you...the prophets and all the religions talked about the respecting some rules..those were necessary for the collective,so the few chosen ones might understand the meaning of,,resonance,, ..as I busted my ass trying to explain you,in my blog..if you ask 3 times and select ,,random post,,)
3. disable yourself in a light,like I did..and come back to talk about it....then you talk to me about spoon bending...for the time I was the light,and the forest..I bent the trees...for they were all me..when I fasted for 8 months?

I post my experiences so the future people whom might get them to realize they are just the mind forms manifesting...the spirit is one,but the mind uses the 4 elements,or even the fifth ,like consciousness ?
One time..I wanted to rain only night time,,..because I wanted no rain daytime,so I could walk around....
It rained every night for 40 days..till I realized it was me whom did it...ONLY when I said ,,stop,,..it stopped.
And yes..I bent a spoon with my mind...imagine what I can do with my nose!.....you can't even imagine,grasshoppers from heaven...but I tell you what........don't try to understand.
Ask my  large ear  wisdom muscle first...I can hear you already...
THINK!..I bend universes,not only spoons!..............I bend minds,karmas and destinies......I bent something it will last with you forever....the true power within you...yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thus spokenth   the mayayogi.... and yes I just imagined the spoon bent...and I bent it!..all you have to do is imagine it,but in yourself..as you do that,even the carrots not only the spoons will bend..what's the matter with you?you don't believe is so simple?..believe it!..that's the REAL secret!..for believing IS manifestation already(as an image on a screen,I mean...believing is actually projection of mental forms,which form reality..of course none are real,but they become real due to the MIND factor of manifestation of KNOWING itself..remember the Tao can't know itself other then manifesting itself in you..the forces are the atomic powers of attraction and rejection...but that is something else beyond that..imagine something which watches you,and is never part of creation,since is MAYA..imagine something you watch,as it watches you while you watch while you're watching at infinity..imagine something whom is your true SELF...yet it needs YOU(same as his shadow) to know itself trhu experiences..Imagine..(I WAS TOLD THIS knowledge when I asked ,,why am I here,,..and a Voice said from above WHILE I was the LIGHT ..and the FOREST WAS same light AS ME....you ARE HERE TO experience YOUR true NATURE.,,actually the voice was mine.,,,it said in english,,you are here to experience ...freaked me out,since it came from above the trees...and then I went,,poof,, as light,and I was watching my hands of light..and the trees were the same light as me..and everything was me..and I started to laugh so hard ..that even gods were afraid....really...for gods are just yourself..manifestations of your true nature)...that all YOU have to do is watch your body emotions,or more exactly your spirit power,or kundalini cool breeze (and you can't get that other then sahaja yoga))...ponder of my formidable words of wisdom,and examine your beliefs in this right moment..then look me in my eyes and tell me what you believe,and tell me again while you look at my wisdom brain muscle..and tell me again it was NOT you whom created your reality..do it,grasshoppers from heaven!..you did it?..good..now bend the spoon,please!..because there is no spoon..there is only YOURSELF whom bends..ponder...now bend over again!


 ....................

To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;


In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.


Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;


There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.


The true and constant must respond to phenomena;


Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.


When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;


When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.


When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;


Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.


Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;


Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.


White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;


The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.


Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;


You wander so freely—who is able to know you?


Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;


Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.


It comes entirely from these twenty lines;


A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -








To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-