Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So he tries to jump into the VOID

Lead me from dreaming to waking. 
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* lovely post I got today when I asked a question on my formidable oracle(the random post)...I won't tell you the question,but I tell you the result of it..kisses,grasshoppers from heaven!...check out the crazy dancing of Bobby Farrell (Roberto "Bobby" Alfonso Farrell (October 6, 1949 – December 30, 2010..he died from a sweet heart attack after performing in a public concert the same moves from this song ...at 61 years old he was..I LOVE the way he died!..truly he had style!..guess those crazy dancing moves were too much for him in the end..but hey..he loved it every second,and so does the kripto...)..is truly how the kripto inside you dances...kisses:)..marvelous dance,indeed!..one of a kind!..is the eternal dance of your beauty within you..and you don't even know it..ponder..and wake up those wisdom muscles!
-added by danny-
.........
*note*..Mister Bean is well intentioned,but he lacks will power...However his pure desire to be ONE with the SOURCE is active(from inside).
So he tries to jump into the VOID ,but his ego(false idea about him) tries to prevent his demise(he believes the void is annihilation ..wrongly)
So he keeps with his last ego fingers...till someone else(life or a person) steps on it and makes him ,,LET GO,,
Then he lets go,and he is fine.
So let go,everything will be fine.Powers beyond your understanding will help you in the journey...even if they step on your toes,or fingers...there is a purpose.
By the way..the laughing you hear in the background is the UNIVERSE laughing at YOU ....don't take life too seriously I said many times before....THE UNIVERSE IS LAUGHING AT YOU!!....when you'll laugh too.. THEN you'll KNOW the truth as YOURSELF,as I did...kisses:)..not before...I still wait for you to start laughing.Are you?...if you are,then you know the truth.
-added by danny-

Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain.
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My Sunny one shines so sincere.
Sunny one so true, I love you.
Sunny, thank you for the sunshine bouquet.
Sunny, thank you for the love you brought my way.
You gave to me your all and all.
Now I feel ten feet tall.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, thank you for the truth you let me see.
Sunny, thank you for the facts from A to C.
My life was torn like a windblown sand,
And the rock was formed when you held my hand.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny

Sunny, thank you for the smile upon your face.
Sunny, thank you for the gleam that shows its grace.
You're my spark of nature's fire,
You're my sweet complete desire.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain.
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain.
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My Sunny one shines so sincere.
Sunny one so true, I love you.

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you. ps.. Boney M   quote"Boney M. is a disco group created by German record producer Frank Farian. Originally based in West Germany, the four original members of the group's official line-up were Jamaicans Liz Mitchell and Marcia Barrett, Maizie Williams from Montserrat and Bobby Farrell from Aruba. The group was formed in 1975 and achieved popularity during the disco era of the late 1970s.") is a truly unforgettable name in the history of music. This glamorous and extremely charismatic group came together in 1976 and ever since then occupied a special place in the hearts of music lovers the world over. Frank Farian, Liz Mitchell, Maizie Williams, Marcia Barrett and Bobby Farrell formed Boney M.

Though Boney M made modest beginnings, they soon turned into a major hit with their music which was catchy, lively and very rhythmic. Boney M's music has influences of Reggae, Funk, Rock, Gospel and Disco.

Their songs had distinctive soul soothing melodies and foot tapping beats and this is probably the reason why Boney M's songs were played non stop at all the discos around the world.

Boney M became a sensational international hit and remained so till today..and so did the mighty Kripto..loved in the 3 realms,worshiped in 10..celebrated in the 18th also..:)

..........................

Emptiness is the source - The best home videos are here

To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;


In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.


Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;


There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.


The true and constant must respond to phenomena;


Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.


When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;


When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.


When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;


Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.


Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;


Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.


White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;


The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.


Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;


You wander so freely—who is able to know you?


Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;


Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.


It comes entirely from these twenty lines;


A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -




To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-


Hakuin does not sketch himself in the idealized form of an enlightened one, or even in the realistic image of an austere zenji, but as a bald, fat, cross-eyed and hunch-backed old man...but then he kissed you:)...Lovely story of the creation purpose...shakti means manifestation,and shiva means the origin of it..the kiss is the joy of emptiness knowing itself...kisses from the mahayogi to you,grasshoppers from heaven!