Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Viruses are NOT your enemies...:)


Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace -
The Upanishads
*note* I still feel very weak..just recovered from some stupid cold..
Be careful,grasshoppers..of what I tell you now..
Colds and flues are just purification systems the BODY does ..see?
PLEASE BE AWARE..that unless you get colds,or flue (I am not talking about pneumonia right now,but I will latter..) so..
you'll get cancer
or heart attacks
or whatever...
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY 12 INCH WISDOM MUSCLE ....
Viruses are NOT your enemies..you must love the virus..see?
That's the secret..
They are just bits of consciousness ..tiny ones..they try to protect you,because this is the only way they can live at..YOUR ASS!!..see??
so..
I will explain you,using my formidable wisdom muscles..how I healed myself.
YOU SEE??
Grasshoppers from Heaven?..are you listening?

Grasshoppers..you can't even understand the way you read this text..you take it for granted,as if,,I have a computer,and I can read the fruitcake Mahayogi Danny The Great..right?
Well..now imagine that the viruses are your friends..
They live in you..
If you LOVE them..they'll not be upset..see?
Did I tell you before that all creation is based on tension between the Kripto Source(your spirit within ,which is ONE in all) and the SOUL (the individualized factor..imagine a shadow..)
Imagine something you can't imagine.
Imagine a awareness manifesting...
In you..
Same with the virus...you think you are GREAT?..the VIRUS thinks that too..really..
Do you THINK YOU ARE GREAT,GRASSHOPPER?
DON'T..JUST KNOW!
Just know it..
Anyway..enough of my babblings
Well..the problem with flues and colds is this..
Colds are mostly bacterias
While Flues are mostly viruses..see?
There is one of a kind bacteria..called,,,,zer yavol hitler pneuummocock,,(in german)
The pneumogodforsakencock lives in you.
It produces pneumonia..
Is symbiotic life..
It lives in you.
And you have live longggggggggggggggggggg enough..it will kill you.
Because all the people above 70 die from this.
You'll KNOW if you have this calamity when you feel back pain when you cough..
You might think I am an idiot..
Listen TO ME!
Long time ago..I was 28 years old..
Now I am 98 years old...but still feel erect..anyway..
when I was 28..I had a test of the pneumocock bacteria..
I was fully fit...did 1000 push-ups a day..
Guess what?
3 weeks I was on bed!!
I could not even move!!
Ok..Ok..regarding the energy healing,I can't explain you,unless you're a mahayogi like me(loved in 3 realms..respected in 10..celebrated in the 18th also)
But I can explain you couple things
1..Love the virus
2..Take vitamin C every 2 hours(one pill..don't be greedy)
If you feel pain in your back when you cough..just KNOW you're affected by the pneumocock bacteria..it can kill you,if you don't take antibiotics..
About me..since I am a mahayogi..I can fix my body by the energy..
Okk..Ok..but I'll die anyway..so why should I explain you?..maybe in the future when I am a ghost ..grasshoppers from heaven..
Kiss:)
-added by danny--