Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tell me more..like does he have a car:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* summer loving from the best..quote"Summer loving had me a blast
Summer loving happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far
Tell me more, tell me more
Like does he have a car "
I am always amazed of the sheer clarity of the old songs..they say it clearly..the boys are looking for some naked action,while the girls are looking for some nice car...this is evolution..a woman must get the one whom can provide for their kids,and the man is wired visually like John Travolta(unless he is some homosexual swami)...what is the issue here?
The only problem is nobody tries to understand the source of those.
Most people are like flies in the wind,really..never for one second questioning their desires.
Where they arise from?
Where is the mastery?
Where is the progress,even pigs copulate,but at least the pigs don't call it a ,,love story,,and sing songs about summer nights,when they have managed to screw some pig females and inseminate them with their sperms...they are honest..but not humans...show me one honest human,and I'll bow to it.
But I tell you this..unless you find the watcher in you,and become it..you won't be able to understand my new stanza..and unless you meditate you have zero chances.
Behold
The pig is in you
The summer nights are in you
As the sun sets,so will you
Like a pig
Only bones will remain of you
And forget whom was
The unborn pig
Watching you trying to survive
To the grave
You get what you want
As for me,the mahayogi
I choose my true self
But if you have a car(as the song says)
I'll marry you:)
Thus spokenth the mahayogi!
-added by danny-
........................................
"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-