Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Everything that sings and resonates..the song of Olympia! aghh!

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* everything that sings and resonates with the source is Olympia..from the ,,The Tales of Hoffmann,,opera by Offenbach...quote,,Hoffmann's first love is Olympia, an automaton created by the scientist Spalanzani. Hoffmann falls in love with her, not knowing that Olympia is a mechanical doll (Allons! Courage et confiance...Ah! vivre deux!). Nicklausse, who knows the truth about Olympia, sings a story of a mechanical doll that looked like a human to warn Hoffmann but is ignored by him (Une poupée aux yeux d'émail). Coppélius, Olympia's co-creator and this act's incarnation of Nemesis, sells Hoffmann magic glasses which make Olympia appear as a real woman (J'ai des yeux).

Olympia(as Natalie Dessay here) sings one of the opera's most famous arias Les oiseaux dans la charmille ("The Doll Song") in which she periodically runs down and needs to be wound up before she can continue...the lyrics are here..
Everything that sings and resonates
And sighs, in turn,
Moves his heart, which shudders of love!
Ah! This is the lovely song,
The song of Olympia! Ah!
Les oiseaux dans la charmille
Dans les cieux l'astre du jour,
Tout parle à la jeune fille d'amour!
Ah! Voilà la chanson gentille..
So I composed this never heard stanza..
Behold the song of Olympia
You are a mechanical doll also
But if you sing like her
You become immortal
Find the one inside you whom is singing
Because everything that sings and resonates
It is the real you..
Thus spokenth the mahayogi:)
Kisses to Olympia,and to you too...
-added by danny-
......................

Les oiseaux dans la charmille Dans les cieux l'astre du jour, Tout parle à la jeune fille d'amour! Ah! Voilà la chanson gentille..

Les oiseaux dans la charmille Dans les cieux l'astre du jour, Tout parle à la jeune fille d'amour! Ah! Voilà la chanson gentille..
Les oiseaux dans la charmille
Dans les cieux l'astre du jour,
Tout parle à la jeune fille d'amour!
Ah! Voilà la chanson gentille..
Everything that sings and resonates
And sighs, in turn,
Moves his heart, which shudders of love!
Ah! This is the lovely song,
The song of Olympia! Ah!






To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-