Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 20, 2010

TNT..watch me explode:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* never understood these rock guys(acdc)...what they mean by ,,
'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
T.N.T. and I'll win the fight
T.N.T. I'm a power load
T.N.T. watch me explode
I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
Don't you mess me 'round ???
However..over 70,000 people(plus many thousands outside..) enjoyed their wisdom of TNT(watch me explode)in front of the romanian parlament building

last sunday..why is that?..I never liked industrial rock..but looks like some people do.

quote"Traffic restrictionstraffic restrictions have been put in place around the People's Palace, starting today (Thurs) until next Tuesday, in preparation for the legendary rock band AC/Dc concert, scheduled for Sunday.
Traffic police announced restrictions at the Piata Constitutiei, Bulevardul Libertatii, Bulevardul Unirii, Calea 13 Septembrie and Bulevardul NaĊ£iunile Unite.
Fans coming to the concert on Sunday night are advised to use public transport, as no parking lots will be available in the Piata Constitutiei area.
Around 60,000 people are expected to arrive at the first concert AC/DC is performing in Bucharest.
"(and about 100,000 were there)
Just explode and leave me alone,said the mahayogi to the TNT acdc rock punks..just leave me alone..I'll choose Mozart any day instead.
However..this song is cool,so I'll post it..kisses:)but be aware,once you explode,you can't be immortal..maybe the muslims should sing this song while they blow themselves up in the name of Allah,of course..killing women and children ...the holy jihad indeed...acdc just paved the way.The ONLY JIHAD is INSIDE yourself..not outside.
Funny those suicide bombers really believe they will go to heaven.
I'm telling you where they go..I am a mahayogi,I know.
Their mind will be stuck to the astral level,where they can feel ALL THE PAIN they inflicted by being the TNT..and also,they will reincarnate in order to KNOW that all LIFE is one,and to blow yourself in TNT acdc style is NOT the solution..and the pain from knowing you have done it,and yet BE aware of it is formidable...that is hell,indeed..better is sleep I say..but after death..even sleep will be taken away from them...their own mind-forms will project,as real as life...and the knowing of being FORCED to reincarnate AND loose all your memories is the WORST,and is agonizing that you know you'll have to learn to walk again..PONDER!!! ..this is about your soul!!
Ponder,grasshoppers...for I will die soon,and will be no-one to give you wisdom..
Remember my words of the wisdom muscle..


-added by danny-
........



"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-