Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The marvelous..Are you OK?...Yes! came the answer!!!

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads

*note* looks like the Glacier was good enough for this sucker to erase his genes from the pool..amazing story..he really said,,Yes!...nobody knows why he did it,and killed his friend in the process....marvelous story of true Darwin Law (he said that the nuts kill themselves in the process of evolution..the Darwin law...from a bacteria to a kripto bliss muscle..ponder..)don't worry..be happy...while all the stuff buried inside yourself made up consciousness is STILL active,but you don't know it because you sing,,don't worry be happy,,...IT IS THE SEEING HOW NUTS YOU ARE that makes you free,this life or the other..otherwise you'd STILL be a slave to the original drive,to know yourself...and the PAIN is there as backup...and also the kripto bliss is a backup..both are illusions...for the peace is beyond pain/bliss ..is just one orgasmic knowing of your true nature..BY seeing YOUR face you love it..and your face is everything..ponder,grasshoppers..
THUS SPOKENTH THE MAHAYOGI...for the sake of the grasshoppers rooming around in the realm of suffering...ponder my words..and follow your kripto inside.

-added by danny-
.......
Glacier Erasure
2010 Darwin Award

In the late fall and early winter months, snow-covered mountains become infested with hunters. One ambitious pair climbed high up a mountain in search of their quarry. The trail crossed a small glacier that had crusted over. The lead hunter had to stomp a foot-hold in the snow, one step at a time, in order to cross the glacier.


Somewhere near the middle of the glacier, his next stomp hit not snow but a rock. The lead hunter lost his footing and fell. Down the crusty glacier he zipped, off the edge and out of sight.


Unable to help, his companion watched him slide away. After a while, he shouted out, "Are you OK?"


"Yes!" came the answer.


Reasoning that it was a quick way off the glacier, the second hunter plopped down and accelerated down the ice, following his friend. There, just over the edge of the glacier, was his friend...holding onto the top of a tree that barely protruded from the snow.


There were no other treetops nearby, nothing to grab, nothing but a hundred-foot drop onto the rocks below. As the second hunter shot past the first, he uttered his final epitaph: a single word, which we may not utter lest our mothers soap our mouths. ..

(.trust me..these were the words he said while he died..added by danny the kripto)

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-