Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Self-awareness is what ends suffering...come on and rock me now, Amadeus:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* one more article from David Cicia...nice model of enlightenment,these diagrams..I start to love him,indeed..
Kisses to him..
So I composed this never heard stanza..
Behold David Amadeus
Rock me Amadeus..
Oghh..Oghh..David Amadeus Mozart 
You're a spiritual  superstar indeed.
Named Cicia,not Buddha..
Yet,it takes a Kripto
To select your best articles
So the world can know your wisdom
So rock me,David..
My beloved Cicia Buddha,indeed:)
Thus spokenth the mahayogi,for the benefit
Of the grasshoppers:)
Kisses to all the Amadeuses in the world,
For without them,
Life won't be fun...
For self-awareness is what ends suffering
Indeed,said the mahayogi.
ps..Rock Me Amadeus" is a 1986 song by the Austrian pop musician Falco quote"With "Rock Me Amadeus", Falco became the first German-speaking artist to be credited with a #1 single in all mainstream U.S. pop singles charts: the Billboard Hot 100 and Cashbox Top 100 Singles.The single hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on 29 March 1986."

-added by danny-
ps..Falco(Johann (Hans) Hölzel (19 February 1957 – 6 February 1998) died shortly after recording this beautiful clip..quote "Falco died of severe injuries received from a collision with a bus on 6 February 1998, just two weeks before his 41st birthday. He was buried in the Central Cemetery in Vienna, Austria"
pps..rock me now Falco Amadeus from the grave,if you can..and thank you for your beautiful video...kisses,said the mahayogi:)
..............
Narcissus Disappearing


Here’s more on the action of attention as the origin of self-contraction.


Important Note: As in the previous article on this, these pictures are only abstract schemas. They are not literal, and also do not suggest any kind of practice.


This first picture is a representation of what happens in the action of narrow focused attention on self, which is the usual mode in normal adult consciousness:
*note* just click right on the mouse,and select,,view image,, to see the whole image,and the text....when the mouse is on the picture,for kripto-sakes!
-added by danny-

narcissus


This next picture shows what happens when silent awareness and attention start to come together to form a unitary activity:
*note* just click right on the mouse,and select,,view image,, to see the whole image,and the text..you've managed?..
-added by danny-
awareness



The next picture shows what happens when attention on self and silent awareness are fully integrated into oneness:
*note* just click right on the mouse,and select,,view image,, to see the whole image,and the text..I meant click on right click of the mouse on the picture,not on this text..what's the matter with you,grasshoppers?..I still love you..kisses:)
-added by danny-integration




When this happens “Narcissus” – which is the origin of self-contraction – is completely gone. Note that you still have a self, a self-image focus, but that your consciousness of it is totally and completely different. This shift in consciousness in regard to self-awareness is what ends suffering.
*note* the translation in english is ,,
Ooo rock me Amadeus
Rock me Amadeus...
Rock rock rock rock me Amadeus
Rock me all the time to the top

He was a Punker
And he lived in the big city
It was Vienna, was Vienna
Where he did everything
He had debts, for he drank
But all the women loved him
And each one shouted:
Come on and rock me Amadeus

Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus

He was Superstar
He was popular
He was so exalted
Because he had flair
He was a virtuose
Was a rock idol
And everyone shouted:
Come on and rock me Amadeus

Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus

Come on and rock me Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus

It was around 1780
And it was in Vienna
No plastic money anymore
The banks against him
From which his debts came
It was common knowledge
He was a women's man
Women loved his punk

Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus

Come and rock me Amadeus...

Baby baby do it to me rock me
Baby baby do it to me rock me
Baby baby do it to me rock me
Yes yes yes
Baby baby do it to me rock me
Baby baby do it to me rock me
Baby baby do it to me rock me

Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus...
-added by danny-
Rock Me Amadeus [The Gold Mix] | Interpret: Falco | Album: Falco 3 (1985) | Number: 1 | Charts: 1st place in Austria, Canada, Germany, USA, GB, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Japan, New Zealand & South Africa.)



"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-