Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 21, 2010

Aziz Kristof........one wise man

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads

*note* interesting quotes from Aziz Kristof..(I got him from the Sarlo guru rating map" again..never ask me how I know they speak wisdom...be a mahayogi like me,and then you'll be able to know,dear you..kisses ....(added by danny the kripto)
Aziz Kristof talks now..We can say that there are two dimensions of Me: one in motion, and one “in itself,” so to speak. Me in motion, is the movement of intelligence, thoughts, feelings, the ability to create self-image and so forth. Me “in itself” is a complete and self-contained experience of our whole being, in the state of pure rest. Me “in itself” is what most people ignore, that is, are unaware of its very existence. Ignorance, in the case of human beings is very particular. All human beings sense the Me. That itself is a sign of a high level of evolution. But we are not sufficiently aware of what, in reality, is sensed. The attention of the human mind is constantly identified with thoughts and perception, most often spent in a state of day dreaming. The sense of Me is functioning merely as a self-conscious mechanism within the mind, so it can become self-attentive to its own psychological-mental activity. The excessive identification with the Me in motion, and the unawakened awareness of Me in itself, are the symptoms of what is called ignorance." - Aziz Kristof
-added by danny..
.........


"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-