Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A monk in America(part 1)

A monk in America(part 1)

Everything started with the ,,Goliath,, bandhan.What is the famous
,,Goliath bandhan,??...It was my own invention,of course...it looks
like a small one,but it's done with huge,ample movements of the
arms,like a giant windmill who storms the vibrations all over the body
and creates a miniature hurricane above your head.Believe it or
not,this is the level of the sahaja ego I had .I was taking vibrations
about anybody and anything..Ahaaaa.. I would scream with joy towards
a poor frightened sahaja fellow, ,,I can feel your Agnia,,.. I
know..he would confess with visible pain ,what should I
do?...Footsoaking!!!...I'd respond ,congratulating myself for my
superior ,evident wisdom.Also for some time I had become the Jinni in
the bottle.Here ,I'll grant you a wish,..tell me ..tell me...while I
was emerging my elongated fingers up any stranger's face.Come
back!!...I'd yell in distress,watching him run away from my superior
wisdom.But my biggest success was the healing powers.For those willing
to pay the bucks,I'd fix their various diseases(with much success I
might add) When I finished my career in this wonderful life-goal ,my
fingertips from my both hands were enlarged about the size of
prunes,and I basically looked like a modern day Frankeinstein.It took
me 2 weeks of meditation to restore the fingertips to their
normal,natural size,and start looking like a normal human being.Then I
realized that no amount of exterior rituals will help me,and I was
going astray from the essence.Self-realization is only the beginning
of the journey,not the end,nor the middle.It's only the tip of the
iceberg,and until we,the sahaja yogis could understand this,then the
power of the ego(false ideas) will never cease haunting us UNLESS we
have the discipline to master it.Through pure meditation and
thoughtless awareness,and the understanding that the Kingdom of God is
inside,not outside of us.The kingdom is not in the lemons,and not even
in the mighty coconuts.The secret of the Kundalini does not reside in
the footsoakings.We should be following the kingdom within first,then
the rest will follow.And we should be just expressing our pure love
and joy to the others,and I mean all the others,sahaja yogi or not.
The purpose of the mighty ,,Goliath Bandhan,, was to escape from
Romania,and conquer America.And,to my surprise,it worked.This is how I
became a monk in sahaja yoga,because I was forced to be alone,cut off
from the collective for more then a decade.And here I am again,to tell
my story.
Jai Shri Mataji!!
'I am the Adi Shakti. I am the One who has come on this Earth for the
first time in this form to do this tremendous task.'

'I bless you all to do this work, which was half-done by the saints.
It's your duty to complete it.'

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi