Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Nice Poem..from Richard Rose

This poem is from a ZEN Master..his name was Richard Rose..too bad he died insane..loosing his mind from too much thinking ..since EVEN though there is POWER in the mind..forget it..he lived his last 12 years as a numb-nuts ..since he lost all his memory ..and he just survived,like an asshole should,indeed..

Very funny that he knew the mind essence ..as it shows in this poem..
But dying insane ..for me means he missed something..the good death....but of course he never really meditated..he thought he got the GOD by it's balls..but he understood this secret of magik ..anyway..
Kiss to him for the poem

love,danny(I've had some online interactions with his ,,disciples,,..he had NO method..yet they believe they got what he meant...is really ridiculous ..really....I just hope all end like him..lots of numbnuts..loosing their minds...so..in the tweeny town)(remember..you know a PERSON how he dies..not how he lives..for in that moment all your egos are taken away...like this fruitcake who gave no method,yet they worship him...ZEN master my ass..Zen Masters die sitting..not insane like Richard Rose..trust me...and the fact that he discovered the betweenes..didn't help him much when he died..did it?..
I also went poof into the light..do you see me bragging about it?
Hell no..
All he did in his life talk about how when his TRAUMA forced him into the absolute.
What was his trauma?..his lesbian girlfriend he was about to marry..
That was his TRAUMA..and he set in meditation AT last ..and knew the truth.
Looks like in his system we all males need to find a lesbian wife to get there..
Give me a break...morons....said the mahayogi...for I can explain his ,,betweenes,, on the spot..but not now..I'll explain later..now I'm eating a cheese hotdog..is better for me,than the lesbian solution of Richard Rose.
)
TWEENY TOWN
In Tweeny Town, in Tweeny Town
there lived a boy and maid.
And they went up and they went down,
but all their children stayed.
In Tweeny Town, in Tweeny Town
the two were free of sorrow.
For they delayed the ups and downs,
and looked for them tomorrow.
In Tweeny Town, in Tweeny Town
there were no rich or tragic,
Nor age or youth nor chain nor crown -
For between-ness was their magic.