Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The marvelous broken foot(part 3)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads


*funilly I can walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............
well...without crutches anyway......I have a funny limp,I look like the hunchback of Nostradamus..or the vampire from Transylvania?
kisssssssssssessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
and bites..
and kissssssssssssssssessssssssssssssss
love,danny........ps(for this,I used magik...nobody heals so fast from this kind of injury)
..but then,,,,,why not listen to some songs?
love to all whom were by me,and to all whom wished I'd just drop dead.
kisses
Finale repeats the words of what Beethoven ment:)
Be embraced, you millions!
This kiss for the whole world!
Brothers, beyond the star-canopy
Must a loving Father dwell.
Be embraced,
This kiss for the whole world!
Joy, beautiful spark of gods,
Daughter of Elysium,
Joy, beautiful spark of gods