Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 22, 2009

A whole new world

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* beautiful songs..

Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
you are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale
pathetic lot...
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll make a man
out of you ..
(Be a man)
We must be swift as
the Coursing river
(Be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
(Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire
Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon...
-added by danny-(in these verses ,,be a man,, means activating the mind principle whom can control the mysterious dark side of the moon,which contains the power)
..................................