Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Universe is a Hamster;)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* some time ago,I posted about the universe....and now I KNOW it's a hamster..
-added by danny-
..........
Danny said...
The universe is a funny think..a hamster.
My insight shows it has no purpose.
Really..it has no purpose BUT Knowing itself.
Would you even ponder that?
All you jobs,making money..everything....down the drain.
You are useless..YOU are a hamster singing.


But if you are realized,it's all fun.
Like this Hamster.
Every body you meet is you.
You see the sun,and know it is you.
You see some cat,and you KNOW it is you.
The universe is you.
take responsability for the world.

WE are one ..but we don't know it(only me,and Danny know it)
we....my friends..are the hope of the world.
For we can affect the akasha
We are the light...and maybe the last light...the Hamster light,and the joy of it.
May god be with you,
eternal love,danny(and that's all there is to it)