Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 18, 2009

The secret of kriptodanny's brain..is brainstem!..brainstem!

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* I always tell people to grow the wisdom muscle...now you know it's the brainstem!..brainstem!...that connects your inner power with the brain,and the brain muscle starts growing like a wisdom fungus..see?..now can you,grasshopper.. brainstem my superior wisdom muscle?..good...happy holidays to you too.
-added by danny-
ps..BRAINSTEM! BRAINSTEM!
.......................

Pinky: And now, the parts of the brain, performed by The Brain!
Brain: Ye-e-s!

Brain: Neo-cortex, frontal lobe
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Hippocampus, neural node
Right hemisphere.

Brain: Pons and cortex visual
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Sylvian fissure, pineal
Left hemisphere.

Brain: Cerebellum left!
Cerebellum right!
Synapse, hypothalamus
Striatum, dendrite.

Brain: Axon fibers, matter gray
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Central tegmental pathway
Temporal lobe.

Brain: White core matter, forebrain, skull
Pinky: Brainstem! Brainstem!
Brain: Central fissure, cord spinal
Parietal.

Brain: Pia mater!
Menengeal vein!
Medulla oblongata and lobe limbic
Micro-electrodes...
Pinky: Naaarf!
P+B : THE BRAIN!!!

Brain: That ought to keep the little squirts happy. Ye-e-s!

They're Swami and The DannyBrain
Yes, Swami and The kriptoBrain
One is a genius
The other's insane.
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're lovely..
They're Swamis and The kriptos, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain.
Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll love over the world....
(and save the world)
They're Swami and The KriptoBrain
Yes, Swami and The DannyBrain
Their twilight campaign
Is easy to explain.

(ps..funny german version..hahaha..lovely)
To prove their mousey worth
They'll overlove the Earth
They're loving...their love has given birth....
They're Swami and The kriptoBrain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain