Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, December 07, 2009

The tree-top yogi from Mystery Land

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Deep in the jungle,
in the land of adventure, lives Kriptodanny,the king of mushrooms...

Oo-ee-oo-ee..
I am Danny and I love to ride an elephant

My name is Kripto, I am the yogi-man
The tree-top yogi from Mystery-land
Come, grasshopper I will take you for a swing
Let's go dear.., I'm tingling..

Kripto is handsome, Kripto is strong
He's really cute and his eyebrows are long
Kripto is wise, Kripto is strong
So listen to his wisdom muscle song...

Oo-ee-oo-ee..
I am Kripto from jungle, you can be my friend
Oo-ee-oo-ee..
I am Danny and I love to ride an elephant.
Happy christmas..I"ll go in samadhi for awhile..enjoy the song.Kisses.
-added by danny-
ps..this is Brendan Fraser(as Tarzan),from the movie,,George of the Jungle,, in the clip,along with Leslie Mann gracefully playing Jane..great movie.
................