Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 04, 2009

You can always see the light and KNOW

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* hahaha...great song from the ,,Blues Brothers,, movie.The idea is this,and listen to my mahayogi lips,and follow my wisdom muscle.You ALWAYS project what you are inside...can I make myself more clear?..so if YOu think you NEED anyone outside to love,this means you project your inner love(which you have not discovered yet) on that person.
Because love is one,not separated..but to know it,you must project it outside(if you don't meditate,and discover that YOU are that love)
But that person is your projection...it WAS YOU all along,projecting in that person,what is INSIDE YOU!
But..you can always see the light and KNOW...and reunite the band,like Blues Brothers singing in the Church,,I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!..like James Brown here.
-added by danny-

ps..the funny thing is that I have visited many black churches in the US,and all of them were singing and dancing on this hilarious way..this is no JOKE!..those guys were really energetic...I was usually the only white man there,and they loved me dearly when I sung with them,,I see the light,,!!!..kisses to them!
................