Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 04, 2010

If I had a million dollars:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking. Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads

*note* interesting song I found..if I had a million dollars...lovely..listen,I'll explain a couple things here:
1..all are mental projections(the whole universe)
2...the only difference between your mental projections and the universe is that you don't realize the unity of it,otherwise you'll be creating universes also
3...you already ARE creating your universe..on a small scale
4..what YOU believe and imagine and put energy on it..either becomes true,or becomes friction between your truth and the others truth(and here I mean the personal,collective,global,universal,universes,and beyond...)..but is not the conscious ego whom projects,but your subconscious...so if YOU want REALLY..really to know what you've being projecting,just look at your life.Remember that what you don't know inside yourself,not only it manifests outside,but it might bite you.This is what I call ,,division,, in being...if you believe that your life itself depends of your ,,imaginings ,, and,,power of now,, concentrations...think again.Life never needs you,but you need it...really..do NOT confuse the imagination with power.
5..first of all..you are here to experience..experience what?..this is the question I've asked when the truth was revealed to me,the mighty kripto mahayogi...when I went,,poof,,..in the light,and I was the light..and I was everybody..time and space and this and that were gone ...and me and you were gone,baby..gone like the coyote on the god's playground..and only light was..trust me.
This is a true story which completely changed me...when I passed my hand of light thru the tree..and the tree and the forest was me..as light...I started to laugh so hard that the gods trembled in heavens..believe me..THE UNIVERSE TREMBLED

...in awwww..couple weeks after that I could still see the people as shadows...light was inside them,and the shadow was their soul...all empty..you have no idea of the pain I feel when I see shadows ..that time I knew what Jesus was feeling...and I recalled a passage from the bible,,My people are lost for lack of knowledge,,..but imagine that pain when you are everybody...story of my life!!.be aware that I am the only mahayogi in sahaja yoga tradition to report a material de-dublation( yes..I made a double of myself)..and they were so scared(my father) that he called the tv station saying I have appeared in flesh...talked to me..then I was gone...they were really upset about it..what a bunch of empty souls....all I did was energy-matter transfer ...why you ask why?..because I wanted that's why... why ?..you thought you are the body matter?..you ARE the pure spirit I say...believe the mahayogi..and that is a matter of concentration,not realization of your true being..believe me ...when I see masters show powers I want to puke..for none of them did what I did..show me your powers,punks!all are illusions anyway,but do what I did...then we talk...I even met a guy named Bill Bodri (from meditation expert site)and he didn't recognize me..I talked to him in emails and he was really not respectful at all ..I was explaining him about Tao and he was busy explaining me that is Not tao...what was the point of even talking to him,I pondered....not even trying to know..since he knows everything...only one man and woman did...are you the one,my friend?..time will tell,indeed..

Imagine if I can do this in the body,remote or astral is a joke to me..ponder,grasshoppers...kisses:)
6..You are here to experience yourself..remember that the power whom created the universe is in you..to know you are loved is the mark of faith..to know you are the love is the mark of being(realization)..to know you know is the mark of mahayogis..
7..ponder about this..and meditate..you are a speck of dust,but you have the power of creation..you are on earth..that rotates around the sun..that rotates around the galaxy..that rotates around the universe...that universe rotates around other universes..ponder..what can 1 million dollars change the fact that you are not happy..now..in this present ?
8..look inside...inside you...is the spirit..why don't you believe me,the mahayogi?..I tell you the truth..I tell you are a powerful,lovely..beyond imagination being....the idea is that you TOOK the separation as truth...for love is one...and is unity..ponder..grasshoppers....!! .you find your own guru inside ,says the mighty humble kripto!
9..if you know what I'm saying..you figured out the secret of life itself...and I will love you forever..otherwise....I will love you forever in my book  ..is it called,,The love book of kripto sage,written on the year of the Wisdom Muscle,on the 3th day of fasting on carrots,,..long name,but read the book..is on Amazon.com
10..I love you..always did...in the 3 realms(and there is no other realms,other then matter,form,and formless ..believe the mahayogi..I tell you the truth.(well...the 3th realm separates in 10 dimensions..but that should not bother you...stay in this realm for now)
11..there is one more realm,the Nirvana..but I am not there,so I can't explain about it..but I assume is a vibratory consciousness in the 3 realms..when I get there,I'll tell you.But even IF I'd be there I won't tell you,for how many grasshoppers could want it?..all they want is food,survival,power and sex..and a nice coffin when they drop dead...whom wants the Nirvana?..I have busted my wisdom muscles to explain to the grasshoppers in this blog the secrets of the universe..what do I get?..then again,whom SAID that I'd need anything?..maybe I should just close this blog,and leave you all alone..see if you find a wiser guy then me on the net..but for the sake of the grasshoppers I will be here.If it was for me..I'd be gone,baby..gone like the wind..but the secrets must be explained,see?..so I will do my best..ok?
12..kiss..thus spokenth the mahayogi
-added by danny-
............



To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !. - Tamil Poem-