Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing ..In Perfect Harmony..kripto style:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.

Lead me from opacity to clarity. Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* lovely song from The New Seekers quote"The New Seekers are a British-based pop group, formed in 1969 by Keith Potger after the break-up of his group, The Seekers. The idea was that the New Seekers would appeal to the same market as the original Seekers, but their music had rock as well as folk influences. They achieved worldwide success in the early 1970s..."I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)" is a pop song which originated as a jingle in the groundbreaking 1971 "Hilltop" television commercial for Coca-Cola. The song, produced by Billy Davis and performed by The New Seekers, portrayed a positive message of hope and love sung by a multicultural collection of teenagers on the top of a hill. It originally included the line "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" and repeated "It's the real thing" as Coca-Cola's marketing theme at the time. It was so popular it was re-recorded by The New Seekers and by The Hillside Singers as a full-length song, dropping references to Coca-Cola, and became a hit record."
The lyrics are here..
Songwriters: BACKER, WILLIAM M/DAVIS, ROQUEL/GREENAWAY, ROGER
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves
Chorus:
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company
(That's the song I hear)
I'd like to see the world for once
(Let the world sing today)
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land
That's the song I hear
(That's the song I hear)
Let the world sing today
(Let the whole wide world keep singing)
A song of peace that echoes on
And never goes away
(Repeat 1st stanza and Chorus)
Put your hand in my hand
Let's begin today
Put your hand in my hand
Help me find a way
(Repeat Chorus til fade)

ps...be aware that the only home is your spirit power within...or the unconditional bliss inside of you,or the pure awareness..forget about saving the world..this  earth plane is not about  saving others whom are on the path of developing their individuality ..or their consciousness ...there are MANY other realms better then this one,trust me..but the mistake people make is forgetting their inner source..this is what Buddha talked about,or the mighty Kripto..loved in the 3 realms,worshiped in 10..celebrated in the 18th also...
For example..in the Heaven realm..everything is like  flowers..you sense the love of others,and you have a mighty kripto joy only by seeing your true self in others..(sorry..no sex in heaven..just lots of joy)
Indians have this God named Ganesha,which is an elephant riding a mouse..Is the god of innocence..otherwise he'd destroy the mouse by his 800 kilos..what all this means?
Innocence has nothing to do with anything other then pure desire,which is to find the truth...and also it has to do with the innocence of,,just watching,,..as children do it all the time..
Also..please be aware that the universe is fractal..the ONE splits itself trying to know itself.
The One is YOU also..
The ONE rides your ASS ..trust me..you are the mouse.
Have YOU ever seen an elephant wisdom muscle in action?
Don't try to imagine..just KNOW you are the pure love,pure wisdom,pure awareness..you are the snake biting it's tale,by your own mental projection of separations..look what you did to yourself?
Shame on you for creating this life of yours!(you actually didn't create it,but allowed it to be created,by your own mental powers .remember the snake biting it's tail,in a fractal mode?..this model shows you were responsible for NOT seeing the EYE of the Dragon,or the middle of the Kripto wisdom muscle,which is in you..but,of course..you're not responsible for the others minds manifestation..this is a COLLECTIVE DREAM..not a simple dream like when you go asleep,and project your many selves as you ,and have fun with them,using the experiences you've had..please BE aware of this aspect,grasshoppers from heaven..this is a fractal dream,where billions not only YOU have an input...lucky are those whom FIND the Kripto One EYE wisdom muscle inside them,I say....because...
There WILL come a time in your life when you'll understand,or forced by THE universe ITSELF to look inside,and also outside of yourself,as the pure awareness..for nothing is separated from your true nature within..I just hope you''d understand that this real life is also a dream...the problem is that is constant..since you wake up in the morning.
If you ONLY watched your mind(as soul toward spirit) during the day..or watch your mind(as spirit toward soul) during meditation..you'd realize this formidable truth I am telling you..that you are the beauty ..that you are the universe experiencing itself..that you are more powerful then you ever thought about it,because you fear your GREATNESS...as I ponder now,you might never know your greatness unless you try sahaja yoga,or the pure bliss in you(not only from inside,but also from outside..is a matter of identification here..remember the One is here/not here..in all..not in all..think about a resonating factor which resonates within itself to create itself as souls,and you'll understand the creation factor,at least a little bit..ok..I'll try to explain better..think as the other people as you inside..and in the same time not inside...the EYE of KRIPTO adjusts if they are inside or outside..now you understand??..yet..you decide if you want the adjustment,and this is the paradox...for you have no free will,other then your ATTENTION factor of resonating..ponder...attention to the resonating factor,or the infinite intelligence,love,wisdom,immortality and power within you..,that's it)
Ponder about my words of wisdom,grasshoppers from heaven..for I love you all,as I love myself...for you ARE myself in the manifestation world..even though I am beyond it.
May you ALL know the beauty of your true self..and may you all be free of suffering in the 3 realms of creation.
THUS SPOKENTH THE mahayogi...kisses and blessing to you all:)
-added by danny-

To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;

In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.


Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;


There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.


The true and constant must respond to phenomena;


Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.


When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;


When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.


When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;


Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.


Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;


Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.


White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;


The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.


Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;


You wander so freely—who is able to know you?


Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;


Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.


It comes entirely from these twenty lines;


A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -





To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-