Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Toni Basil...you take me by the heart Kripto..when you take me by the hand

Lead me from dreaming to waking.

Lead me from opacity to clarity.

Lead me from the complicated to the simple. Lead me from the obscure to the obvious. Lead me from intention to attention. Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am. Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.

    Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads
*note* remember Toni Basil?  quote"Toni Basil (born Antonia Christina Basilotta on September 22, 1943 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American singer-songwriter, actress, filmmaker, film director and choreographer, best-known for her multi-million-selling worldwide #1 hit "Mickey" from 1982."  

Please be aware that the very reason of my blog is to provide a reliable oracle,due on your asking 3 times a question(must be aloud,by the way..not in your mind..I set up my magik that way..if you say it in your mind it won't work..sorry),and clicking the random post....I could change the magik,and let you think about it..but maybe later..this is how I set it up,as a mahayogi(loved in the 3 worlds,worshiped in 10..celebrated in the 18th also )..of course I will explain in due time the techniques of meditation and other stuff,like how to control the rain,or make you read my blog..or get rid of the pain in the body,or suffering..or...how to be one with the universe..or..how to get rid of your phobias ..or..how to be immortal ..or..how to be happy..or..how to access your power within..or..how to realize your true nature...or..how to activate it..or..how to love me,since I AM YOU INSIDE YOU...kiss:)..all of this I'll explain later,if I am still alive..you'll know I am not alive when I will not post for 3 months in a row..in that situation I recommend you look inside you,for I am there,..your own kripto spirit..never died,never born..see my superior wisdom 12 inch biceps muscle,grasshoppers from heaven?..good..
I love you too:)
The famous song,,Hey Kripto lyrics are here..from Toni Basil..kisses to her,and her kripto inside too..
 
Oh, Kripto, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey,Kripto..Hey, Mickey

Oh, Kripto, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey Mickey
Hey Mickey Kripto

Oh, Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey, Kripto
Hey, Mickey
You've been around all night
And that's a little long
You think you've got the right
But I think you've got it wrong
Why can't you say goodnight
So you can take me home, Kriptodanny:)
'Cause when you say you will
It always means you won't
You're givin' me the chills, baby
Please, baby don't
Every night you still leave me alone,Kripto
Oh, Mickey, what a pity
You don't understand
You take me by the heart
When you take me by the hand
Oh, Mickey, you're so pretty
Can't you understand
It's guys like you, Kripto
Oh, what you do, Danny, do, Mickey
Don't break my heart, Kripto-danny
Hey, Mickey the Kripto inside me,my true nature...
You take me by the heart
When you take me by the hand...danny:)
*note* since I am a mahayogi,there is nobody whom I know can match me in intention,or powers over the suffering.....or Magik..remember magik is a lower aspect of realization...not important,really..I'll die anyway,and so you will......magick is allowed if the UNIVERSE allows it(the universe means the karma)
If I meet one more person like me,a virgin..a dedicated to meditation and to truth..I(in fact I am the truth)If I meet her or him I'll suck his/her left ear lobe.
For some particular reasons..all the people I met on the street which I tried to suck their earlobes run away and call me insane..I have to resolve this issue and go for the real meat,their noses..kisses:)
_added by danny-

You take me by the heart
When you take me by the hand


To nourish the vital energy, keep watch in silence;

In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.


Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;


There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.


The true and constant must respond to phenomena;


Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.


When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;


When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.


When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;


Within the pot, the trigrams of heaven and earth are joined.


Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;


Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.


White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;


The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.


Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;


You wander so freely—who is able to know you?


Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;


Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.


It comes entirely from these twenty lines;


A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -





To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-