Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For that day the universe trembled in shock(part 1)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* I present here my personal experience,then the others....
But the day when I disappeared in light,and the forest was light...like a hologram..that day nobody can take away from me,because that was the day I've seen the truth.That I am an immortal spirit, experiencing itself.How do I know?..because after that I asked..with my light arms raised towards the sky...WHY I am here??

And a thunder voice answered from above,with the power of 1000 voices from above..

YOU ARE HERE TO EXPERIENCE!



Then I lowered my arms,and looked around..everything was me,the same light,but with rainbow like qualities...yet...it was the same light.
So I started to laugh so hard...that even the universe,and the forest,and the gods from heaven were amazed...
For that day the universe trembled in shock. For a mortal became immortal...and the universe was kissing me,and I was kissing it back...it was like kissing myself in the end.
That day I became a mahayogi,and when I go out..if it rains,I order it to stop.And it does,because I never carry umbrellas...and the rain knows better then make me wet. If it doesn't,then I know it wasn't ment to be stopped,that's all.
I am not fussy...if the mountain won't come to Danny..Danny will go to the mountain.
I'm just a mahayogi.
I am you.
I am the universe itself experiencing itself,like you..my good man(or woman).
Just like you.
The only difference between YOU and ME is that I know..that's all.

And of course the mahayogi powers,and ability to heal or to curse you..(note...the abilities to heal belong to the mind realm,as are the abilities to curse...what I ment is everybody does it,but they are not conscious about it...this is because the SOURCE is one,but to see itself the SOURCE splits in duality..the result of this tension is called consciouness,or the ability to see yourself..this is what I ment by,,I am like you,,..because I know the consciosness shapes the reality,and you don't KNOW that's why..again,while the SOURCE created the universe and the gods... it is always ONE..so it knows..when humans will understand this esoteric principle,they will tap on the unity of the SOURCE and be careful what they want,because both distruction and eternity are in the SOURCE..as I said long ago..the Universe is laghing at you,don't take it too seriously..but only when you know your inner SOURCE power,you can stop Hitler like wars,because unity will prevail..but humans can't imagine with no outside pain...remember the atomic bomb and the computer chips were invented due to outside pain of Hitler,where some wise people said,,ok...let's find a solution...this is not good,this Hitler gives us too much pain(and this is the role of the so-called devil)let's develop some new stuff...and as THEY WERE imagining,it happened..ponder ABOUT IT!!!!!....consciouness shapes the reality,but humans don't know that imagining is actually creation..PONDER!!!!) )well..nothing really..I'm just like you.

Kisses...I KNOW IT from experience,as that thunder voice told me.
Now I'll post some similar experiences so you'll know I'm not nuts...for the voice was mine whom talked...It was me all the way.
kisses
-added by danny-

.....................
Larry Darrell tells of his Awakening from Maugham's novel The Razor's Edge:
:

"How grand the sight was that was displayed before me as the day broke in its splendour...I was ravished with the beauty of the world. I'd never known such exaltation and such a transcendent joy. I had a strange sensation, a tingling that arose in my feet and traveled up to my head, and I felt as though I were suddenly released from my body and as pure spirit partook of a loveliness I had never conceived. I had a sense that a knowledge more than human possessed me, so that everything that had been confused was clear and everything that had perplexed me was explained. I was so happy that it was pain and I struggled to release myself from it, for I felt that if it lasted a moment longer I should die; and yet it was such rapture that I was ready to die rather than forego it. How can I tell you what I felt? No words can tell the ecstasy of my bliss. When I came to myself I was exhausted and trembling" (see)


The Wanderling quotes his Zen mentor personally telling of the same Experience.

From ZEN ENLIGHTENMENT: The Path Unfolds:

"After a year of studying, meditating, and working at stoop labor in and around the fields near the ashrama, he took to taking long solitary pilgrimages into the mountains. One morning high in the mountains he was waiting in his usual spot to watch the sunrise. That morning when the very first glint of light pierced the very top edge of the distant mountains the rays fell across his eyes and shot straight through his pupils directly into his brain. His mind exploded. He actually thought he had physically blown to bits in a brilliant flash of light, that the whole back of his head had been blown off and opened to eternity. The initial sensations abated in a series of bodily contractions and convulsions, leaving him shaking and trembling. Rubbing his arms he could see he was still alive and whole. Never was he so exhilerated, like walking on air, his insides bursting with pleasure. He wanted to yell to the whole world how wonderful he felt, and although there wasn't a fellow human being around for miles to hear his exuberance, he ran down the mountain path toward the forester's hut where he stayed yelling and screaming like a crazy man."

Compare the above with the Awakening experience of the venerated
Indian holy man Swami Ramdas:

"And it came one morning apocalyptically - when, lo, the entire landscape changed: All was Rama (that is God, the Absolute), nothing but Rama - wherever Ramdas looked! Everything was ensouled by Rama - vivid, marvellous, rapturous - the trees, the shrubs, the ants, the cows, the cats, the dogs - even inanimate things pulsated with the marvellous presence of the one Rama. And Ramdas danced in joy, like a boy who, when given a lovely present, can't help breaking out into a dance. And so it was with Ramdas: he danced with joy and rushed at a tree in front, which he embraced because it was not a tree but Rama Himself! A man was passing by, Ramdas ran towards him and embraced him, calling out: 'Rama, O Rama!' The man got scared and bolted. But Ramdas gave him chase and dragged him back to his cave. The man noted that Ramdas had not a tooth in his head and so felt a little reassured: at least the loony would not be able to bite him!" (see)

Compare as well Carlos Castaneda writing of the shaman-sorcerer
Don Genaro Flores, colleague of Don Juan Matus:
"It was a powerful jolt ... never would I have imagined it was going to be like that ... after I grabbed it we began to spin. The ally made me twirl, but I didn’t let go. We spun through the air with such speed and force that I couldn’t see anymore. Everything was foggy. The spinning went on and on. Suddenly I felt that I was standing on the ground again. I looked at myself. The ally had not killed me. I was in one piece. I was myself! I knew that I had succeeded. At long last I had an ally. I jumped up and down with delight. What a feeling! What a feeling it was!"ever. When I awoke the sensations were gone."[1]