Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 09, 2009

Cotton eye Buddha:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* nice cotton eye danny....hahahahaha..let me translate it for you
Danny came to town like a mid-winter storm...
I rode the fields,so handsome and strong..
My eyes were my tools,and my smile was my gun
But all I came for was... just having some fun:)
Like the Kripto from the forest
All was me,but now I rest
In my kriptic mushroom space
Eat me!..and you'll get the taste:)
-added by danny-
..............