Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The praying mantis Buddha

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Tracy says""August 2009. This Praying Mantis posed for the camera like a super model on a tree limb photo shoot. The name "Mantis" comes to us from the Greek, and means prophet or fortune teller. A preying prophet? What an appropriate name for a creature who looks so enlightened!

--Tracy Paine

_added by danny-(ps..marvelous mantis Buddha:))