Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, October 12, 2009

Everyone shouted.. we want Mulla Nasrudin to teach us the easy way:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Marvelous wisdom from Nasrudin.......
 Mulla Nasrudin stood up in the market place and started to address the throng. “O people! Do you want knowledge without difficulties, truth without falsehood, attainment without effort, progress without sacrifice?” Very soon a large crowd gathered, everyone shouting: “Yes, yes!” “Excellent!” said the Mulla. “I only wanted to know. You may rely upon me to tell you all about it if I discover any such thing.”
~ “The Pleasantries of the Incredible Mulla Nasrudin” by Idries Shah (you can read here too on http://educononline.com/tag/international/
-added by danny-
......................
Nasrudin addressed a crowd saying, "People, do you
want knowledge without difficulties, truth without
falsehood, attainment without effort, progress
without sacrifice?"

Everyone shouted, "Yes, yes!"

"Wonderful!" said Nasrudin. "I do too, and if I
ever discover how to do it, I will be delighted to
tell you."