Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 09, 2009

The marvelous broken foot(part 5)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note*..the advanced yogi stuff is here for grabs...but whom has the ears to hear?..when I tell them the moving of the ki,they think of the breath..when I tell them is attention they think mantras..when I tell them they decide,they think I decide...when I told them about my broken foot they told me it was outside myself,and some curse...when I told them I wipe my ass with curses they told me they will distroy me...when I told them that shit will happen to them if they think that,they laughed at me...when they are distroyed,there is nobody to talk,and nobody to answer..but me.

I said again..that I wipe my ass with any woodoo or magician ..and please put all the curses on me..
I love it..fools like YOU whom look for outside sources,instead looking inside of you...are everywhere.
Let me tell you a secret..
And READ MY LIPS!!!
The whole universe is inside you,and manifests OUTSIDE YOU as you ARE.
Comprende?
Capish?
Understand?
The whole universe is inside you,and manifests OUTSIDE YOU as you ARE!!!!

Read my lips again....

The whole universe is inside you,and manifests OUTSIDE YOU as you ARE!!!!!

Remember that,when you think some outside power can influence you..LOOK INTO YOURSELF!