Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My father gave my nose a tweak! She's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note*this is about mantras..what are mantras?..what are spells?..why the westerners prefer complicated sanskrit words they have no idea what it means?..like the mantras from sahaja yoga,for example..Ohm Twameta etc..don't tell me they really understand the meaning.Of course they don't,but there is a meaning.I see this a real offense against the powerful magicians from the west,whom actually understood what are mantras(thought-forms) and how to use it(unlike the famous India civilization,which is full of mantras,but they are still as collective separated in casts and ,,untouchables,,..and they prefer bathing in Ganges instead of following the message of Crist whom said,,love thy neighbor,,.
I wonder HOW MANY HINDUS can properly understand the most powerful mantra of christianity which is the Lord prayer,recommended by Jessus himself.
Of course they don't like it,because it talks about loving the others as yourself.
And is more powerful then any mantra,since the power of a mantra is based on how many times it is repeated by the billions of people,so it creates a ,,ripping,, effect on the collective subconscious.
As a matter of fact this mantra,,Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,,..is a powerful one.
It dissolves the mind,and when coupled with the joy(see the little guys dancing..that's power raising) and intention,it's as powerful as any.
This is from Marry Poppins, sung by Julie Andrews which of course,I still love her.
As for me..I always got the fat ones..
Last time in america I said this ,,supercalifragilistic..and got married to a fat one..what a ride it was indeed...I should've listened better to this song,and the warnings..

But better use it carefully
Or it may change your life
One night I said it to me girl
And now me girl's my wife!
She's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
-added by danny-
...........
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Because I was afraid to speak
When I was just a lad
My father gave me nose a tweak
And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word
That saved me aching nose
The biggest word I ever heard
And this is how it goes:
Oh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word
And then you've got a lot to say
But better use it carefully
Or it may change your life
One night I said it to me girl
And now me girl's my wife!

She's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!