Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

But I brake them with my nose..the windows I mean;)..just to reach you

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* come to my window........kisses
A poem I wrote long ago
From http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-poems.html
-The loving vampire-


Lights are off,it's time to go
Out the window I crawl slow
Wait till neighbors go to sleep
On the maidens then I creep
I'm the one they mostly fear
In their hearts they hold me dear
I'm the one they fear most
But for them I'm holy ghost
I'm the one whom they forsake
I want them to be awake
I'm the one they never speak
In their hearts for me they seek
Just for me the windows close
But I brake them with my nose
I'm the one they try to flee
Never knowing what I see
I'm the one they try to purge
But for me they feel the urge
I make inner fears burst
And for me they feel the thirst
So,as long I won't retire
I'm one happy,loved vampire!!!
_added by danny_
.........


Just to reach you,grasshoppers....imagine that!!!!!!..kisses:)Sometimes I wonder why I am not just sitting on my samadhi powers..and forget you all.
I am you all..grasshoppers.
Kisses:) I am everyone..the good,the bad and the ugly..and the beautiful...the beautiful mahayogi.



JUST WAKE up..,GRASSHOPPERS...kisses;)I might break your window with my nose..but my nose is immortal,while you are still messed up in illusion..WAKE UP and find your true nature!!..It is pure bliss and fun!..Immortality waits for you if you come to my window!!..my grasshoppers!!!
Thus spokenth the Mahayogi to the bewildered grasshoppers ..behold..you are all gods in making!,,find the source within you..!
Come to my window..

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-