Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A friend like Benny

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* a friend like Benny is hard to find..yet..is right there,inside of you..
Behold
You think you are alone
But the marvelous eternal friend
Is in you
I am you
I am we
When the wisdom muscle arrives at your window
Remember the ONE
The essence inside you
Manifesting at your window
As a friend,a bird,or just a breeze
A leap of faith I took
Just to kiss you
And remind you
That
You are beautiful and immortal
And always was..but you didn't know it
It took a mahayogi to tell you that..but now you know.
Kisses:)
-added by danny-
...............

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-