Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Rowhide....they want it...they don't want beauty or enlightenment ..trust me!!

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Long ago I observed that very few people are interested in eternal peace,or happiness ..they want something to prolong their dream life(even though they know they'll die) why is that?..obviously this is karma(cause/affect) in other words,they can NOT EVEN IMAGINE there is a higher state of being,above the life/death...the most they do is pray for Jesus or kriptodanny to save them.
Buddha was wise when he talked only about suffering...and he said ,,look within for the happiness..
Why he did that?..because he knew the cause/affect of the creation.
So..while everybody was concentrated on happiness(like everybody on these days)..he concentrated on the suffering,and the cause of it.
Suffering has a reason...it means your attention will go to your nose when you hit it on that door.
Then you'll say...the door is the problem,not your nose(amazing !!..you care very little about that door)
What if instead..you are both the nose and the door?
Hmmm?..ponder grasshoppers ..
Thus spokenth the mahayogi,while listening to the beautiful song of Blue Brothers.
-added by danny-
this is from the movie...The blues Brothers

This is the original(not from movie)

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin.
Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill.
Man's pains and pains' relief are from within.
Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !."
- Tamil Poem-