Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The famous ballad "Danny Kripto Boy"

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* amazing ballad..but I promise to wait for my beloveds..and love them forever.
Time does not exist
Space does not exist
What exists is something
Beyond ..it's a ray
A wisdom muscle
It penetrates the illusion
It becomes one with it
The beloved appears in it's glory
Behold..I am ONE..
And I love you..I always did..
Because what you love
Also loves you back
What you look at
Always looks back at you
Thru the lens of eternity
And sending you the kiss
Of immortality
The kriptodanny kiss:)
Might be sweet or sour
You decide in the end
Because the only power you have
To resonate
Is you attention ..
May all beings be free of suffering
And enjoy the beauty of their true nature
And the bliss of their manifestation..
Thus Spokenth the mahayogi to the grasshoppers..
Kisses:)
-added by danny-
Performer - Deanna Durbin
Lyrics - Frederick Weatherly

The famous ballad "Danny Boy", ironically, was written by a man who never set foot in Ireland. Weatherly, an English barrister who was also a prolific poet, had originally set "Danny Boy" to music he had composed. The song was not successful. When he heard the "Londonderry Air", he realized that "Danny Boy" would fit nicely to that tune. Over 100 songs have been set to "Londonderry Air", but "Danny Boy" is the most famous. Band and orchestral musicians will also recognize the tune as Grainger's "Irish Tune from County Derry".

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling,
From glen to glen and down the mountain side;
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling;
It's you, it's you must go, and I must abide.

But come you back when summer's in the meadow,
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow;
I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow;
Danny boy, Oh Danny boy, I love you so.

But if you come and all the flowers are dying,
If I am dead, as dead I well may be.
You'll come and find the place where I am lying,
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

And I will know, 'though soft you tread around me,
And then my grave shall richer sweeter be,
Then you'll bend down and tell me that you love me,
And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-