Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 08, 2010

Fear is the only darkness

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Amazing talk from the Master to the Grasshopper..in the end we are all grasshoppers,but we think we are the best because we have more cheese-sandwiches to eat...IN OUR DELUDED MINDS.We believe we are free from suffering,because we've got god by it's balls,and our ideas about the universe and realization,and our enlightenment is the PERFECT one,and all the others are idiots,and can't understand us.


Master says..You are the new student?..come closer...
Grasshopper says..You cannot see!!(in his ignorance he thinks the universe is his image of projected ideas)
Master says..You think I cannot see?(he knows the interdependent marvelous workings of the Universe,while the grasshopper sees only what he wants to see,as projection)
Grasshopper says..Of all things..to live in darkness must be the worst
Master says..Fear is the only darkness(he knows the truth)
They call this,,the end of searching,,
I CALL IT THE BEGINNING OF STUPIDITY!!!
We are all coyotes,I say...and have ZERO IDEAS of the powerful forces above us...like this grasshopper from the video.
POnder,grasshoppers!!
YOU PROJECT YOUR IDEAS about the universe...but when some toothache hits you..you forget about non-duality and run for the dentist instead of praying to Jessus,or Rama,or Krishna..or Jehovah...or angels..or whatever gods..in that moment of truth,when your tooth is aching...the dentist is your GOD..really!!

It's obvious the advances on the spiritual path can't be made with no pain.
Because you'll stick to your ideas,your wisdom,your self-ideas of the universe,your ignorant ideas of how things work..the result will be pain,and that pain shall set you free...for at last you will be forced to examine why Jessus didn't arrive to save your ass..but why wait for that sudden moment of truth when you're about to die like a dog??..why not discover your true essence inside of you NOW!!??..why this need?..because you are a saint,right?..you're perfect,of course..
Good..then suffer..till YOU WAKE UP,and listen to my mahayogi words..kisses,graSSHOPPERS!
Behold grasshoppers
There is one truth
One power
One bliss
You separate ..you will suffer
You are one..you understand
You are two..you think you are great
Till the bear from the forest gets you
To remind you
That sometimes you eat the bear
Sometimes the bear eats you
Don't wait for that moment of death..awake now!!!
See your pristine,clear awareness
If you do that,the bear will kneel in front of you
And sing like a coyote in front of a cactus flower.
Because..FEAR IS THE ONLY Darkness
Kisses
(thus spokenth the mahayogi)
-added by danny-
............

Master says..You are the new student?..come closer...
Grasshopper says..You cannot see!!(in his ignorance he thinks the universe is his image of projected ideas)
Master says..You think I cannot see?(he knows the interdependent marvelous workings of the Universe,while the grasshopper sees only what he wants to see,as projection)
Grasshopper says..Of all things..to live in darkness must be the worst
Master says..Fear is the only darkness(he knows the truth)
"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-