Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Feeling HOT HOT HOT..on the cruise line:)

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* as I listened to this song..I composed this marvelous stanza never been composed before..this is my mahayogi-stanza..behold my wisdom muscle and enjoy
 As I watch the ocean of life
From the cruise line ship
I see no difference between the fishes in the ocean
And the people on the ship
They all live to eat
The people feel hot hot hot
While the fishes feel cool cool cool
Only kriptodanny,the king of mushrooms
Feels hot and cool in the same time
As he watches the dramas like a coyote
Eating a cactus sandwich at midnight
And wishing all the sentient beings to just
AWAKE!!!..awake to their spirit within,or Buddha nature!!!
(thus spokenth the mahayogi)
I recall the times I listened to it about 10 hours a day...and IT WAS HOT,above 40 celcius..since I was working on a cruise line to Mexico and Bahamas and Bermudes(yes,..the famous triangle)
People on the cruise were eating 7 times a day..all 3500 of them,had unlimited appetites,even though they all looked pretty fat.
THEY WOULD EAT ALL DAY!!!..this is not a joke,900 people were serving them around the clock.(and I was one of the unfortunate ones)
LET ME EXPLAIN...


First in the morning 7 am they had a nice bite(eggs,bacon,sausages and everything..a healthy breakfast)..and coffee and ice tea...and at 10 am(the real breakfast..with much more calories..and coffee and ice tea)..then pizza at 11(lots of pizza and hotdogs...and coffee and ice tea)...then fruits and some chicken at 12(just fried chicken with rice..and coffee and ice tea)..then the main meal at 1 pm(potatoes,beef-stakes with gravy)..then the beauty of the 3 pm steaks..(these ones were from pork,really juicy..and coffee and ice tea)..then of course the marvelous lunch at 5 pm...(soups,more steaks and lots of fried fish)followed by a nice,fat turkey dinner at 7 pm(and coffee and ice tea)..then the real meal at 9 pm,(the real challupa,for those still hungry)then the midnight caviar and shrimps at 11 pm,followed by a mountain of fruits,bananas,and the last banquet at 12 midnight...and coffee and ice tea.
The fat americans were just strolling over,on the music of ..hot hot hot...picking a cherry here..an apple there..a banana here.
The mountain of fruits was about 15 feet high,right there for them to grab.

The mountain was so high,I had to use a ladder to put the hundreds of kilos of fruit on top.I had no idea what kind of hungry 10 feet tall american(maybe some basketball player..whom knows) would pick the big juicy cherry from the very top..but I had to be ready for the challenge.
Of course,after they stuffed themselves,at about 1 am it was time for them to take a nap,ready for the next day feeding frenzy..
While I was taking down the mountain of fruits at 1 am.
Usually they'd grab a cherry(the tall ones would try to get the juicy ones from the top..so they were jumping and looking funny to me) plus some bananas and go to bed..they had to get ready in the morning...hey..there is always the next day for trying.
And they were singing..I feel hot hot hot..
So do I now,even though it is still snowing(so much for the spring time yet)..but this song brings beautiful memories to my mahayogi wisdom muscles.
Kisses..that's why I eat once a day now..better for me...you should try it someday,see how that old fat melts away from your body,same as the coyotes's appetite when he munches on cactus sandwiches..trust me,grasshoppers.
-added by danny-
...............................

Ole ole - ole ole / Ole ole - ole ole

EE-Yessa Ha-ha
Ee-yes girls

Me mind on fire -- Me soul on fire -- Feeling hot hot hot
Party people -- All around me feeling hot hot hot
What to do - On a night like this
Music sweet - I can't resist
We need a party song - A fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot hot hot -- Feeling hot hot hot - oh Lord

(me la la la lum bum bum)

See people rocking -- Hear people chanting -- Feeling hot hot hot
Keep up this spirit -- Come on let's do it -- Feeling hot hot hot
It's in the air - Celebration time
Music sweet - captivate your mind
We have this party song - This fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum
Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum
Feeling hot hot hot -- Feeling hot hot hot - Oh Lord

Ha-ha

Ole ole - ole ole / Ole ole - ole ole
Ole ole - ole ole / Ole ole - ole ole

EE-yes girls

People in the party - hot hot hot
People in the party - hot hot hot
They come to the party know what they got
They come to the party know what they got
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
(Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot)H
a-ha-ha - Oh Lord

How you feeling? (Hot hot hot)
How you feeling? (Hot hot hot)
How you feeling? (Hot hot hot)
How you feeling? (Hot hot hot)

(Hot hot hot)(Hot hot hot)
(Hot hot hot)(Hot hot hot)

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-