Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Nice post on Peter L. Holleran's website,, There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life(from Rumi)...
So I composed this never heard stanza ..
Behold the life force
The unconscious becomes conscious
The one whom rules is known to the ruled
The one with free will..would know the source of it
The one with no free will..would just smile
Since it was him,all the way
Besides the opinions of the others
For him..free will or not are just words
In the kindergarten of souls
Ready for the wisdom harvest of ONE SPIRIT
Uniting them in prajna wisdom
Of the mahayogi..
He collects wisdom muscles..
So kiss him...
He loves you already:)
(Thus spokenth the mahayogi)
-added by danny-
.................
"There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life.
There is a gem in the mountain of your body, seek that mine.
O traveler, if you are in search of That
Don't look outside, look inside yourself and seek That.


This aloneness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all the lands on earth.
To be one with the truth for just a moment,
Is worth more than the world and life itself."


- Rumi

"To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-