Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Jai Ho" means "Let there be victory!"

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* beautiful song from Latika's Theme - Slumdog Millionaire from the movie....by the way ,Jai Ho means ,,let it be victory,,..
Victory of what?..this is the marvelous question..that's why Latika sings...no more comments said the mahayogi for those with the mighty wisdom muscles fully developed...Let's listen to Lakita's song.
-added by danny-
................

He says ...Hail victory, come under the heavens, come under the blue sky. Little by Little, I lost my life. I danced on hot coals, I blew away sleep from my eyes. I burnt my finger trying to touch the sky..Thanks to Gordon from India whom gracefully provided the translation..thank you,my good man!