Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2009

You never walk alone

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*beautiful song from Mathou (* in Wiesbaden, actually Rainer Matuschek) is a German gallery owner, art dealer, a pianist, a Songschreiber and a singer. It lives in Berlin....amazing song it penetrated the collective consciouness...and I picked it up.
Mathou - You never walk alone 2006
Released 1992
(Aus der TV-Serie 'Freunde fürs Leben')

This song is for you
David Luca Leon
It shall guide you through the night
And help you through the day

Whenever things go wrong
I'll be with you
Whenever clouds are there
We'll fight them through.

And you never walk alone, I'll be with you
Never walk alone, I'll be with you ...
Amazing voice and beauty..this german guy made my day!!!(david,luca leon,are his 3 sons ..for them he sings(on the series 'Freunde fürs Leben,not in real life) yet...the message is universal.)
-added by danny-
................