Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Return to Innocence

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* THE MASTERY OF YOUR ATTENTION WILL COME WHEN YOU WILL START SEEING THAT IT IS ALL A MYTH THAT UPSETS YOU.JUST THROW IT AWAY..AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE THE ETERNAL LIFE.ONLY THEN YOU WILL FULLY ENJOY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR ATTENTION WOULD BE COMPLETELY DRENCHED IN THE BLISS OF YOUR TRUE SELF.-SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI-.....this is not the beginning of the end..but the return of innocence(pure desire of knowing the truth..and I mean the truth,not your truth,or your wishful thinking about it,or your ideas about it,or your crazy ideas that you,,HAVE THE TRUTH,,..for the truth is NOT something to find...LISTEN TO MY MAHAYOGI LIPS..THE TRUTH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN FIND..YOU CAN SEARCH FOR IT TILL THE END OF TIME!!!DON'T BE A MORON!!!..THE TRUTH ......IT IS SOMETHING TO BECOME!!!(thus spokenth the mahayogi)

This is song from ENIGMA named

Return to Innocence

-added by danny-
.....................