Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Truth is a rabbit ..and his name is Bugs Bunny

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* I quote "
Truth is a Rabbit, by Alfred Pulyan
white rabbit by Durer The truth does not permeate all religions except in such fantastic disguise that its own father wouldn't know it. Suppose truth is a rabbit. This rabbit is in a field -- a large field. Round the field are very high walls -- creeds and dogma! So -- find your damn rabbit!! And remember the rabbit knows your thoughts & so as you resolve to go one way to catch it, it knows & evades you!
Alfred Pulyan was an American Zen master who worked almost exclusively through the mail. This excerpt is from correspondence he had with Richard Rose."(from TAT forum,http://www.tatfoundation.org/forum2003-04.htm)
But I think this beautiful video is more self-explaining.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw4LxSb42MU&feature=related (this is high quality image..click on this ,I could not embed this one..otherwise,watch the one bellow,if you wish..kisses)

So go watch it,and tell me if you got the Truth(Rabbit)
-added by danny-
..........