Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy birthday Danny...,and a kiss!

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* Danny Wonka,Danny Wonka..
The amazing Chocolatier!
Danny Wonka,Danny Wonka..
Everybody give a cheer!
He's modest,clever,and so smart
He barely can restrain it
With so much generosity
There is no way to contain it
To contain
To contain,to contain,to contaaaain..
Danny Wonka,Danny Wonka..
He's the one you're about to meet
Danny Wonka,Danny Wonka..
He's a genius who just can't be beat
The Magician and
The chocolate wiz
He's the best darn guy
Who ever lived...
Danny Wonka
here he isssss!
Happy birthday Danny,and a kiss!....
ps....the laughs in the background is the universe laughing at me,of course..hehe-haha-hoho...hehe..you hear it it?..HEHEHEHE--HAHAHAHAHA-HOHOHOHOHO..HEHEHE..hahaha....kisses:)..posted by danny on 9th november.And if you don't believe I am a magician,try the
..Do you feel lucky today?..ask a question in your mind,then see the Random post answer!
View Random Post from the right side of my blog...kisses!!
-added by danny-
............................................

...........

...............