Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 20, 2009

You are THAT sunshine..says the mahayogi!

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note* walking on sunshine song..but how many realize THEY ARE that sunshine?
Form is emptiness ,emptiness is form..
You crave for emptiness,you miss the form.
You crave for form(as most of the living) you miss the beauty of emptiness.
You ARE the sunshine,Pilgrim...separated as rainbow in many,yet ONE.
Thus spokenth the mahayogi!
-added by danny-
....................